PO, PEO, PSO
Programme Outcomes (POs)
- An ability to apply knowledge of computing, mathematics, science and engineering fundamentals appropriate to the discipline
- An ability to analyze a problem, and identify and formulate the computing requirements appropriate to its solution.
- An ability to design, implement, and evaluate a computer-based system, process, component, or program to meet desired needs with appropriate consideration for public health and safety, cultural, societal and environmental considerations.
- An ability to design and conduct experiments, as well as to analyze and interpret data.
- An ability to use current techniques, skills, and modern tools necessary for computing practice.
- An ability to analyze the local and global impact of computing on individuals, organizations, and society.
- Knowledge of contemporary issues.
- An understanding of professional, ethical, legal, security and social issues and responsibilities.
- An ability to function effectively individually and on teams, including diverse and multidisciplinary, to accomplish a common goal.
- An ability to communicate effectively with a range of audiences.
- Recognition of the need for and an ability to engage in continuing professional development.
- An understanding of engineering and management principles and apply these to one’s own work, as a member and leader in a team, to manage projects.
Programme Educational Objectives (PEOs)
PEO-1:To Enable the Graduates to excel in engineering positions in any organization that emphasize on design, development and implementation of complex electrical systems
PEO-2: To inculcate professional and multidisciplinary approach, entrepreneurial thinking and obtain skills necessary for interacting effectively with society.
PEO-3: To exhibit commitment to their profession by following the ethical and creative practices to serve the nation.
Programme Specific Outcome (PSOs)
PSO1: Exploit consistent theoretical and practical methodologies to design and implementation in electrical system.
PSO2: Gain knowledge of basic Electrical and Electronics to Power Systems and Power Electronics for governing the system.
PSO3: Educate the computing platform and learn software for power systems and hybrid renewable energy system to meet out the demands.