Vision and Mission
To promote academic growth by offering state-of-the-art undergraduate and graduate programmes, and to evolve as a Centre of Excellence in Electronics and Communication Engineering equipped with highly-skilled, trained and confident engineers imbued with knowledge of core as well as inter disciplinary domains.
- To produce competent engineers adequately prepared to face challenges of the society and also aims at providing adequate practical training in laboratory which meets the requirements of Electronics and Communication Engineering.
- To develop innovative and simple instructional material for theoretical and practical subjects to drive the concepts into the minds of the students and guide them towards the success in Electronics and Communication Engineering.
- To develop the department into a full-fledged centre of learning in various fields of Electronics and Communication Engineering keeping in view of the latest developments.
- To prepare them with an understanding of their professional and ethical responsibilities.
- To develop over all personality of the students by encouraging them to participate in technical activities, sports and personality development programmes.