- To train the students based on the industries current requirement.
- To improve the technical knowledge of the students on current technologies.
- To enhance business communication knowledge among the students.
- To strengthen the domain knowledge of students in Web application Development, Mobile Application Development, Data Science, IoT, etc.
- To make the students utilise the different opportunities available widely.
- Training road map starting from 2nd semester onwards is followed to ensure a continuous up-skilling of students to meet the Industry Requirements.
- Problem solving and Programming training is conducted for 2nd and 3rd semester students
- II, III and IV year students are enrolling in the technical clubs of their interested to learn advanced technologies like Data Science, IoT, Mobile Application Development (Xamarine), Web Application Development, Cyber Security, etc.
- Students’ technical training programmes are scheduled as 8 hours per week and also on Saturdays.
- Programming and aptitude tests are conducted for students to prepare them for placements.
- Project & Coding contests are conducted to enhance the practical implementation and coding skills of the students.
- Conducting workshops in new domain such as ICT sales force, AMAZON web services, gaming, hacking.
- Conducting industry oriented programmes related to placements such as IBM Career Education, Infosys Campus Connect, etc.
- College is equipped with good IT infrastructure to provide training for 800 students at a time.
- Hi-Tech Laboratories to conduct on line practice & tests and class rooms to conduct other trainings.
- Spacious, Air-conditioned Seminar Halls as well as auditoriums to conduct workshops, Industry Expert Interactions etc.
TRAINING PLANNER [Current Year]:
|Year||Content to be covered||Target Students||Duration||Outcome||Total Hours|
|Logical Thinking||All CSE, ECE & EEE||1 days||Able to crack the logic||8 hours|
|All CSE, ECE, EEE & BT||2 hr -10 weeks
PHP & Mysql
ECE & EEE (Interested Students)
|1 week workshop (before college reopen)||College level web application||40 Hrs
16 hours (training)
+ 24 (Project)
|Half a-day||Placements||5 Hours|
|Logical Thinking and Problem Solving
ECE & EEE (Interested Students)
|Able to crack the logic||8 hours|
(INFOSYS CAMPUS CONNECT FP4.1)
ECE & EEE (Interested Students having maximum 1 arrear)
|Miniproject & Placement||32 Hours|
|IV||Skill rack – Practice||Placement Eligible students
(CSE, IT, ECE & EEE)
4&5 or 7&8
|Skill rack – Test||Wed evening (3-5.00pm)||2 hours|
|HACKER-EARTH CHALLENGES||Students with Programming skills||1 Week|
|Company specific training|
COMPANY SPECIFIC TRAINING:
|S.NO||TRAINING||DEPT||CONTENTS||NO. OF STUDENTS|
|Problem solving using PYTHON||151|
|2||INFOSYS CAMPUS CONNECT 4.1
|3||INFOSYS CAMPUS CONNECT 4.1
|4||VERNALIS QUALITY ANALYST||CSE
Application (PHP, MYSQL)
CSE (49) + IT(24)
Level 2: 23
CSE (17) + IT(5)
|6||VERNALIS DEVELOPER &
|C & JAVA||26|
|7||WEB APPLICATION||CSE & IT||(HTML, CSS, PHP, MYSQL)||37 enrolled
|(HTML, CSS, PHP, MYSQL)||5 attended|
SOFT SKILLS TRAINING
|S. No||Name of the Training Programme||Branch||Year||Name of the Training Firm|
|1||Aptitude||EEE, ECE, CSE, IT, Biotech, Mech & Civil||III Year||Smart Training Resources India Pvt Ltd|
|2||Soft Skills||EEE, ECE, CSE, IT, Biotech, Mech & Civil||IV Year||Corner Stone Consulting
(Infosys Campus Connect)
|3||English for Life||EEE, ECE, CSE, IT, Biotech, Mech & Civil||II Year||Strides Consulting|
|4||Boot Camp||EEE, ECE, CSE, IT, Biotech, Mech & Civil||IV Year||Strides Consulting|
Mr.I.Mohan, B.Tech, M.E., (Ph.D)
Assistant Professor, IT
Assistant Professor, CSE
Assistant Professor , IT
TRAINING CELL CONTACT DETAILS:
Prathyusha Engineering College,
Chennai- 602 025
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org