National Programming on Technology Enhanced Learning (NPTEL) is an initiative of the seven Indian Institutes of Technology (IIT Bombay, Delhi, Guwahati, Kanpur, Kharagpur, Madras and Roorkee) and Indian Institute of Science Bangalore (IISc) for creating video and web course contents in engineering and science.
NPTEL OPEN ONLINE COURSE (NOC) for certification:
NPTEL Open Online courses were initiated so that students anywhere can directly learn from faculty in top colleges. While enrolment and learning is free, students can also obtain a certificate from the IITs, based on successful completion of an exam, for which there is a nominal examination fee. Online learning offers a new way to explore subjects that one is passionate about.
NPTEL at Prathyusha Engineering College
NPTEL is initiated in our campus since 2011 to facilitate both the staff and students community to access the quality content through NPTEL Web and Video courses. NPTEL classes were conducted in AV Chamber, which has been equipped with good audio and video facility. NPTEL Open Online Course (NOC) courses were initiated in our campus since 2014 to promote self-learning process and to motivate the students to complete online certification. We have been declared as one of an Active Local chapter from the year 2016 onwards.
Visit our page @ NPTEL: http://nptel.ac.in/LocalChapter/college_homepage.php?collegeid=153
- To provide Self-Learning environment through ICT tools with quality content- NPTEL Courses .
- NPTEL Video lecturers and web courses in various disciplines can be accessed throughout the campus through intranet to facilitate both the staff and students community.
- To generate qualified graduates and will use technology for dissemination of knowledge.
- To create an awareness about NPTEL online certification and to encourage the self-learning process.
NPTEL Local Chapter
It is a partnership between the college and NPTEL.
NPTEL Certification& Achievements details
- ELITE +GOLD ARCHIEVER
|S.NO||STAFF NAME||COURSE NAME||REMARKS|
|1||Dr.S. SEETHARAMAN||Basics of Finite Element Analysis-I||Scored 97%
Declared as 1% Topper of the Course.
- 19 Staff were Elite Certified and 15 staff was successfully completed during the examination conducted by IITM on April 2018. Read More….
- The institution has been rated as “AA”(Local Chapter LC Rating) and listed among Top rated 50 Local Chapters for Jul-Dec 2017.
- 125 students were declared as ELITE CERTIFIED during NOC exam conducted by NPTEL, IIT Madras on Oct- Sep 2017.
- Student Toppers in NOC Exam conducted by NPTEL, IIT Madras on OCT-SEP 2017.
|S.NO||STUDENT NAME||DEPT||YEAR||COURSE NAME||Marks||REMARKS|
|Ms.Shobana. G.||ECE||Final year||Introduction to R-Software||90%||ELITE & GOLD Certification|
|2||Ms.Naveena. J,||BT||Final year||Introduction to R-Software||91%|
|3||Mr.Kishore.T,||ECE||Prefinal year||Soft Skill||92%||ELITE & GOLD certification and declared as 2% of Toppers|
|4||Ms.Harini||BT||Final year||Cell Culture Technologies||90%||ELITE & GOLD certification and declared as 2% of Toppers|
|5||Ms.Radhika. K||BT||Final year||Biomedical Nanotechnology||87%||Elite certified and declared 5% of Topper|
|6||Ms.Subashini.G||BT||Final year||Biomedical Nanotechnology||87%|
|7||Ms.Priyanka.R||BT||Final year||Biomedical Nanotechnology||87%|
- ELITE Certified staff in NOC Exam conducted by NPTEL, IIT Madras on Oct- Sep 2017.
|S.NO||STAFF NAME||COURSE NAME
|Ms. V. R. Kavitha,
Associate Professor, HOD/CSE
|Programming and Data structure using Python|
|2||Ms. B. Gunasundari, AP/CSE||Programming and Data structure using Python|
|3||Ms.S.Famitha, AP/CSE||Programming in C|
|4||Ms.K.Sornalatha, AP/CSE||Programming and Data structure using Python|
|5||Mr. K. Shankar, AP/CSE||Programming and Data structure using Python|
|6||Ms. Boomija. M. D, AP/IT||Cloud Computing|
|7||Ms. R. Meena, AP/CSE||Cloud Computing|
|8||Mr. E. Dilliraj AP/ECE||Introduction to IOT|
|9||Ms. Liya, AP/IT||Cloud Computing|
|10||Dr. Vijayalakshmi, AP/ECE||Introduction to IOT|
- 18 staff were awarded with Mentor Certificatefor his/her role as MENTOR for the NPTEL online certification course.
- Top performing Mentorsfor the reason their Mentees as Toppers/Gold medalist.
|S.NO||NAME OF THE STAFF|
|1||Dr. A. Praveena, AP/Biotech|
|2||Mrs. B. Ponjayanthi, AP/Biotech|
|3||Ms. Joyce Hellen Sathya, AP/Biotech|
|4||Ms. S. Divya Lakshmi, AP/Biotech|
|5||Ms. R. Meena, AP/CSE|
- R. Kannamma AP/CSE was appreciated with certificate for her Instrumental Role as SPOC for the NPTEL Local Chapter.
- Our college have been rated as “A” (Local Chapter LC Rating) and listed among Top rated 100 Local Chapters for Jan-April 2017.
- 28 Students were declared as ELITE CERTIFIED during NOC exam conducted by NPTEL, IIT Madras on March – April 2017.
- ELITE CERTIFIED STAFF in NOC Exam conducted by NPTEL, IIT Madras on Oct- Sep 2017.
|Ms. M. Vanitha,
AP / CSE
|Programming in C++||Elite certified and declared as the 5% of topper for the course.|
|2||Ms. B. Gunasundari, AP/CSE||Programming in C++||Elite certified|
|3||Ms. V.Anithalakshmi AP/CSE||Programming in C++||Elite certified|
- 6 staff were awarded with Mentor Certificatefor his/her role as MENTOR for the NPTEL online certification course.
|1||Dr. Themozhi M, Associate Professor /BT|
|2||Ms. Lavanya Gunamalai, AP/BT|
|3||Ms. S. Famitha, AP/CSE|
|4||Ms. V. Anithalakhmi AP/CSE|
|5||Mr. Dilliraj R, AP/ECE|
|6||Ms. H. Kezia, AP / CSE|
- Ms.R. Kannamma AP/CSE was appreciated with certificate for her Instrumental Role as SPOC for the NPTEL Local Chapter.
NPTEL Courses Undergone for Certification
|Jan – April 2018||View|
|Jan – April 2017||View|
|July – Dec 2017|
|Name of the Coordinators|
|Ms. R. Kannamma
Assistant Professor / CSE
SPOC for NPTEL
|Ms. M. Vanitha
Assistant Professor / CSE
|Ms. J. Omana
Assistant Professor / IT
|Ms. P. Vadivu
Assistant Professor / ECE
|Ms. T. Madhumathi
Assistant Professor /EEE
|Mr. Niresh Kumar
Assistant Professor /MECH
|Ms. D.Joyce Hellem Sathya
Assistant Professor / BIOTECH
Assistant Professor/ CIVIL
Ms. R. Kannamma
Assistant Professor / CSE
1530total visits,6visits today