COURSERA IN PEC CAMPUS
REGISTER COURSERA in PEC
WE ARE PARTNERED WITH COURSERA – “COURSERA for CAMPUS”.
Prathyusha Engineering College, committed to making the educational experience relevant for our students’ careers, ensuring that each of them is equipped with job-ready skills when they graduate.
Coursera is the world’s leading online learning platform with job-relevant online education to teach learners the skills in the most in-demand technologies and disciplines, with free access to hands-on projects and a full course for every student / faculty / alumni.
With this new initiative,
- Every student will receive access to one certification course and ten Guided Projects per year—at no cost.
- More than 4,500 world-class courses and Guided Projects, taught by top instructors from over 200 leading universities and companies such as Yale, University of Michigan, Google, and IBM.
- With Guided Projects, students can master in-demand job skills through flexible, project-based, Interactive hands-on learning.
- Earn job-relevant certifications and career credentials that can help enhance your resume
- Courses Offered in-demand technology and business skills to prepare for today’s job opportunities.
1. Create an account and Sign-up for free with your email id in www.coursera.org
2. Register in COURSERA in PEC CAMPUS (www.prathyusha.edu.in/coursera) registration form, with the same email id (signed in coursera.org)
3. You will receive a Invitation email on your registered email-id with a link to access the certification courses.
For More details and to Enroll in Coursera Certification Course Contact:
Coursera Campus Coordinator & Admin:
Mr.Thamba Meshach W,
Department of Computer Science and Engineering
Mobile : +91 9840617030
Email : email@example.com